Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sample Cover Letter For Banking Job Vacancies

By Tabitha Makumi,
Landing a banking job in Kenya is envy for many despite the bad bug that have caught up with banking personnel’s in the recent past who chose to go rogue robbing their respective banks millions of cash .
There are several positions that come with the industry.  Some will require you to work face to face with customers on a daily basis while other jobs will allow you to work in an office away from teller lines.
Let’s take a look at a sample cover letter of a person who is applying for a banking job as an Relationship Officer   
Job Seeker
P. O. Box 6754-0002
Konza City
11th September 2013
Human Resource Manager
DEF Bank
P.O. Box 999-0009
Kitale.
Dear Madam/Sir
Banking Jobs
Customers being served in a Bank.
RE: APPLICATION FOR A RELATIONSHIP OFFICER POSITION
Following a recent advertisement on the Standard Newspaper of the above position, I am submitting my application for considerations in your organization.  I have over two years experience in the banking industry with a degree in Business Management and a post graduate diploma in sales & marketing.
I am currently working as the Relationship Officer for GEB bank and my duties revolve around generating business through client recruitment, training, depositing mobilization and disbursement. It’s also my duty to prepare credit appraisals and presenting them to the Branch Credit Committee meetings. I am interested in the advertised position because of my profound interest in maintaining sound relationships with clients, partners, and institutions with MOUs including the general public.
My strongest skills are being able to take part in business growth initiatives such as marketing activities, new business signed and new partnerships. My CV has been attached accordingly. Thank you for your kind consideration and I look forward to your favourable response.
Sincerely,
Signature
Job Seeker

0 comments:

Post a Comment