Friday, October 11, 2013

10 Hilarious Extracts From Funny CVs

How thorough is your CV? It’s suicidal if it has one of those grammatical errors that just don’t make you look good. Worse still if what you are writing doesn’t seem to make sense.
Take a look at these hideous mistakes which were retrieved from real resumes and published on Fortune Magazine.
1. ‘I demand a salary commiserate with my extensive experience.’
2. ‘I have lurnt Word for Widows, computor operations and spreasheet progroms.’
3. ‘I received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.’
4. ‘Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions.’
5. ‘Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave.’
6. ‘Failed bar exam with relatively high grades.’
7. ‘It’s best for employers that I not work with people.’
8. ‘Let’s meet , so you can ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ over my experience.’
9. ‘You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time.’
10. ‘Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details.’
Bonus:  A few weeks after a young man had been employed; he was called into the Human Resources administrator’s office. ‘What is the meaning of this?’ the personnel officer asked. ‘When you applied for this job, you told us you had three years experience. Now I have discovered this is the first position You’ve ever held.’
‘True’, the young man answered with a smile, ‘in your advertisement you said you wanted a person with imagination.’ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment