Friday, October 11, 2013

Sample Cover Letter For Finance/ Accounting/ Banking Position

By Dorcas Karuana,
Smart Job Seeker
P.O Box 500- 0000,
Kisii
10th July 2013
The Human Resource Manager,
XYZ Company,
P.O Box …,
Nairobi.
Dear Sir/Madam,
RE: APPLICATION FOR A FINANCE/ACCOUNTING/BANKING POSITION
I am writing in response to your advertisement on for the position of a Finance/Accounting/Banking officer to serve your organization. You will find my qualification and experience directly applicable to your needs. I have extensive experience as a finance officer and an accountant and would want to pursue my career in a position where I can apply my skills and potential to contribute to your bottom line.
Besides my academic qualifications, I am currently working as a Teller with ABC Bank Limited. Some of my current job responsibilities include: assisting customers with opening new accounts, making loan payments, depositing checks for customers, selling and buying of foreign currencies, making withdrawals for customers and updating information to the customers on new banking products.
Furthermore, I have extracted, checked and confirmed the monthly bank reconciliations for all banks ensuring overdue reconciling items are sorted out, prepared the monthly output/input tax analysis and screen items for correctness and making timely payment to staffs, suppliers and other stakeholders by checking for completeness of financial documents
I have excellent communication skills and ‘can do’ attitude. I will utilize my commitment to my work while serving for your growing organization. My resume is enclosed herewith for your review. I would like to meet you in an interview so as to discuss my capabilities in detail.Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Signed,
Smart Job Seeker

0 comments:

Post a Comment