Friday, October 11, 2013

Sample Cover Letter For Procurement Jobs

By Dorcas Karuana,
A cover letter is like a gift wrapper that covers your CV. It should portray you in the best light showing why you are the ideal candidate to be hired for that particular job.
Here is a sample cover letter for procurement/ supply chain job vacancies in Kenya.
James Job Seeker
P.O Box
Nairobi
24th September, 2013.
The Human Resource Manager
XYZ  Company
Nairobi
Dear Sir Madam,
RE: APPLICATION FOR A PROCUREMENT OFFICER POSITION
I am writing to express my interest in your vacancy for a Procurement Officer, which will take advantage of my experience and extensive operations and supply chain knowledge, strong leadership skills and good relationship management abilities.
A review of my CV will quickly confirm to you that I am able to design and implement process improvements aimed at streamlining activities whilst at the same time driving up performance and quality. My core strengths include but are not limited to; logistics management, handling financial processes and transactions by overseeing the preparation, processing, verifying statements and approving monthly cash and cheque payments. Also, I can drive performance of a team and exceed productivity goals at the same time while ensuring service excellence
My operations knowledge is extremely strong in; customer service, new accounts, accounts servicing and problem resolution. In addition, my goal is to convert my enthusiasm, creativity, and experience into a position where I will grow in the operations field, utilizes my academic knowledge and skills to add value to business. I am certain that my contribution in your company will prove to be beneficial.
As there is considerably more to relate, I would appreciate a personal interview to discuss the ways in which I can assist you in achieving your company’s goals. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Signed,
James Job seeker

0 comments:

Post a Comment