Friday, October 11, 2013

Sample Cover Letter For PR Communications Jobs

Oliver Job Seeker,
P.O. Box 12000- 00101,
Nairobi.
19th September, 2013.
The Human Resource Manager,
ABC Company
P. O. Box 3333 – 00101,
Nairobi.
Dear Sir/Madam,
RE: APPLICATION FOR PR/ COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
With my extensive experience in communications industry, as well as being exceptionally motivated and enthusiastic person, I believe am the ideal candidate for the PR/ Communications Officer position as advertised.
A close review of my attached CV will show you that my qualifications and work experience closely matches with the job requirements.  I am well versed with the communications industry as I have more than 2 years of work experience in various communications roles.  In my current role as a Communications Officer, am responsible for internal and external communications, and have acquired practical experience in developing communications strategies for target audience, management of websites and event management.
In addition, I have good writing and editing skills and I can produce media releases, presentations, reports and newsletters, as well as handle all media inquiries. My communication skills are excellent, and you will find me an all rounded and flexible person who can work under pressure and deliver quality results. Please review my attached CV. I look forward to have a meeting with you to discuss this further
Sincerely,
Signed,
Oliver Job Seeker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment